How Do I?

  1. Request a Deferred Disposition
  2. Request Driving Safety Course
  3. Request Community Service
  4. Search Dockets
  5. Search Cases

If you are charged with a traffic offense, you may be eligible for a deferred disposition and have your violation dismissed. You may request a deferred disposition in person or in writing to dismiss the charge. However, you will lose that right if you do not request deferred disposition at the court on or before your initial appearance date.

To make this request online, visit our deferred disposition page for more information.